Wow the countdown has begun. With only a little over a full day left in 2009, I've been doning some retrospective thinking over the passed year. It was one full of ups and downs, highs, lows, and some inbetween times. I managed to successfully meet some goals and missed the mark with others.
For the coming new year, I've decided that I need new goals - are they set in stone? No. They'll probably be tweaked, twisted, turned, and otherwise tortured but its a start right? So here goes my top 5 goals.
1. Get my editing business up and running. I'm starting up one online that is specifically for historical writers.
2. Complete my current WIPes and submit them by this spring.
3. Aim for New York with a submission by the end of 2010.
4. Do more to promote my books and build my web identity.
5. Have fun - with my family, my writing, my work...and not sweat the small stuff. There's so much out there that I can't change so I'm going to focus on what I can. If it means turnign the other cheek when someone upsets me or I get a bad review - so be it. Life's too short to be miserable!
So come on, share those new years resolutions - stories of your own, thoughts, comments...all are welcome. Above all Have a great New Year's eve and a wonderful, rich 2010.