Sunday, December 29, 2013

The ultimate romance...a special kiss

For those of us who write romance, we could probably tell you all about that perfect kiss... the slow sweet glide of lips, the warmth of your partner's breath on your face. The hint of coffee on their tongue. It all adds to the sexy image we have of the kiss.

Too often in todays mad rush we lose the romance, the zing because we're rushing about. To keep romance alive, we do need to have the excitement of recapturing the feelings we have with a first kiss. The almost brush of lips, the hint of heat that comes with the touch. That soft give. It all adds up to build the intensity, the passion. A kiss opens the doorway to the soul of passion. They are also the gift we give our loved ones, the gift we bestow upon our children.

Its not always easy...there are always things in the way, but finding the time and putting in the few seconds it takes is so worth it.


 
 

Please leave a comment including your email address for a chance to win! I'm offering a collection of ebooks including: Counter Balance, Real Good Man, Five Alarm Lust, and Gillian's Christmas Wish by myself...
I'm offering as well copies of Books 1, 3, and 5 of the Forsaken Series by my alter ego Elyse Whyles.

Every comment is also entered to win the $25 Gift Card during the Hop...check out the other authors participating!

<!-- start InLinkz script -->

<script type="text/javascript">// <![CDATA[
document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.inlinkz.com/cs.php?id=337804&#038;' + new Date().getTime() + '"><\/script>');
// ]]></script>

<!-- end InLinkz script -->

4 comments:

LadyVampire2u said...

I really like your descriptions of kissing. I so agree with you. Kissing cannot be rushed. It's like an piece of artwork where you never know where the stroke of a paintbrush will take you. Ladyvampire2u AT gmail DOT com

Mary Preston said...

Kissing WELL should never be underestimated.

marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Shadow said...

Hi! I agree! I love the build up to the first kiss. The passion that builds, the love that sparks, etc. :D Thanks for being apart of this great hop! Im having a blast! Thank you! Happy New Year!
shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

an muti said...

Minecraft Skins . How do you feel if your charaters have very new and fashionable skins in many games of Minecraft at this Christmas and up-coming Tet holiday? It will be really fun. Now let me make it come true. I am so excited to be with you in every Minecraft game! 

Minecraft Mods
. Just like Skins, you seem to get so bored with some Minecraft mods you have ever used. Would you like to take part in extremely modern and great new games as well as experience the exciting atmostphere that you have never tried before? I guess all of you cannot wait more for these wonderful things. Let’s get started to join these games and I will show you how easy it is to find out the other Minecraft mods.

Minecraft Maps
. Hmmm… In Minecraft, I like this part most. Do you know why? Well, as you can see, Maps Minecraft is so great because you cannot discover any challenge in every game without Maps Minecraft. The wonderful. Minecraft Maps usually interest me so much but my PC configuration is not suitable. LOL…! However , I do not give up even no matter hard it is. Now I have much more Maps Minecraft than ever after a long time discovering. All of you are welcomed to visit my blog and take a look at these Maps Minecraft. LOL… All is for everyone who are keen on Maps Minecraft. I really hope our Minecraft community will gradually become greater and happier in near future.
Minecraft Texture Packs
. I rarely search about it , but I also have many Minecraft Texture Packs to share with you. 

Christmas and New Year are together coming! minecraftfreemods.net Wish you all happiness and best luck! I hope these great holidays will bring us millions of reasons to smile in life! Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!
Everything will finally be alright! Wish you a successful life! Your all
dreams will definitely come true! <3
                                                                                                          minecraftfreemods.net